Giving to the Annual Fund is massively important to the wellbeing of the Schools and pupils alike. With that in mind, we have tried to make the process as simple and flexible as possible:
- You can give online, selecting to make a one-off payment or regular contribution via direct debit.
- You can give in person or via post. (Click here to download a donation form or legacy pledge card.)
- You can give to the Annual Fund in general or choose to donate to one of seven specific areas.
- You can give shares instead of cash.
- You can make a pledge to leave a legacy to the Schools.
- You can make your donation more valuable by submitting a Gift Aid Declaration if you are a UK taxpayer.
- And you can often save on your own tax bill if you are a UK, European or US supporter.
Our Make a Gift page shows all the options in one place. Or you can click on the buttons below for more information.